Once installed, regular servicing and maintenance of your UPS system is critical when it comes to keeping it in optimum condition and ensuring many years of trouble free operation.
We offer a wide range of UPS maintenance packages and ad-hoc services such as system health checks, load banks and battery impedance tests.
From basic entry level preventative maintenance cover through to fully inclusive 4 hour emergency response contracts; our UPS maintenance packages can be tailored to suit your individual requirements and include the following options:
· 24 x 7 telephone support
· Guaranteed emergency response times
· Preventative maintenance visit(s)
· Full service report with recommendations and advice
· Parts, labour and travel inclusive (optional)
· Most makes/ manufacturers of UPS covered
As an independent specialist, we are able to support multiple makes and models of UPS and this makes us a natural single source service provider for companies with multi-vendor standby power equipment.